What Best describe the story Of Best Animated Feature Film Moana?
Moana 2016 which is Part of the Collection Disney Animation:Moana Waialiki is a sea adventure devotee and the merely daughter of a leader in a long line of route-finder. When her island’s fishermen can’t take hold of any fish and the crops bring to an end working, she become skilled at that the demigod Maui reason the blight by thieving the heart of the goddess, Te Whiti. The no more than way to restore to health the island is to convince Maui to return Te Whiti’s heart, so Moana sets off on an heroic journey transversely the Pacific. The film is to support on stories from Polynesian mythology.
Academy Award Nominations 2017 [Contents]
- 1 Some Keyword that Describe the Movie in a nutshell
- 2 Soundtracks Of Moana 2016 (Best Animated Feature Film)
- Ron Clements
- John Musker
- Chris Williams
- Don Hall
Written By Jared Bush
Some Keyword that Describe the Movie in a nutshell
Tag line of the movie Moana 2016 Oscar nominated Movie
‘’The Ocean is Calling’’
What Genres the Movie Moana belongs to?
Details of the Oscar nominated Best Animated Feature Film
- Country is USA
- Language is English
- Release date was 23 November 2016 (USA)
- It is also known as Vaiana
- Run time of the Animated Movie is 107 minutes
- Its Aspect Ratio is 2.35:1
Box Office details of the movie
- Its Budget is $150,000,000 (estimated)
- Opening Weekend Result is $56,631,401 (USA) (25 November 2016)
- Total Gross state is $240,170,441 (USA) (27 January 2017)
Soundtracks Of Moana 2016 (Best Animated Feature Film)
- Tulou Tagaloa
- An Innocent Warrior
- Where You Are
- How Far I’ll Go
- We Know The Way
- How Far I’ll Go (Reprise)
- You’re Welcome
- Logo Te Pate
- I am Moana
- Know Who You Are
- We know the Way Finale
- How Far I’ll Go (Alessia Cara Version)
- You’re Welcome (Jordan Fisher/Lin-Manuel Miranda Version)
Cast Of The Movie Moana 2016
- Auli’i Cravalho As Mona
- Rachel House As Gramma Tala
- Alan Tudyk As Heihei, Villager #3
- Puanani Cravalho As Villager #2
- Dwayne Johnson As Maui
- Nicole Scherzinger As Sina
- Oscar Kightley As Fisherman
- Louise Bush As Toddler Moana
- Temuera Morrison As Chief Tui
- Jemaine Clement As Tamatoa
- Troy Polamalu As Villager #1
What Tomatometer of Rotten tomatoes tells us about Moan 2016?
- Its Average Rating is 7.9/10
- Reviews Counted is 216
- Fresh rate is 206
- Its rotten stats is 10
- The Audience Score is 91%
- User Ratings is 51,292
Criticism Face By the Movie from different sources
On the other hand, the film has acknowledged some criticism, first and foremost from the
Oceanic region. Brigham Young University–Hawaii sociocultural anthropologist Tēvita ‘Ō. Kaʻili stated that “despite its significant girl-power message, the film had a most important flaw. It lacked regularity by its oversight of a heroic goddess. Disney resorted to plummeting the mighty god Maui to a one-dimensional, self-centered, borderline insulting, buffoon to foreground the power of the movie’s central character Moana.
He went on to give enlightenment that, “the oversight of a goddess-heroine is momentous because Polynesia is a culture with a vast pantheon of commanding heroic goddesses. Hina, a accompanying person goddess to the god Maui, was nowhere to be found in Disneyʼs imagineering of Moana.
The Fiji Times newspaper journalist Ana Madigibuli testimony that Disney may have second-hand the Korova Camakau without authorization of the Korova community.
New Zealand poet Karlo Mila took subject with the representation of Maui in the film, proclaim him to be Disney’s version of Shrek.
The film has also been criticized for be responsible for stereotypes of Polynesians by represent Maui as overweight